How to Pay Rent:
Rent can be paid in the following ways:
- By personal check, cashier’s check or money order and delivered or mailed to our office at 3800 Byron Ave., Suite 112, Bellingham WA 98229.
- By paying online through your Tenant Portal using a credit/debit card for an additional fee. Contact office for setup link.
- By paying online through your Tenant Portal using an E-Check at no additional cost. Contact office for setup link.
Breaking a Lease:
If you break your lease be advised of the following:
- You are responsible for rent until the property is re-rented.
- You must submit a Move-Out Notice at least 20 days prior to the end of the month you are vacating the property.
- You forfeit your entire security deposit.
- You may incur Move-out expenses such as cleaning and repairs, advertising costs, lost rent, and other expenses.
- A lease transfer fee of $200.00 will be charged for early move-outs.
- If you want to add someone to your current lease, the individual must submit a complete application to our office. If/when the applicant is approved, all current tenants and the new roommate must sign a roommate add-on addendum that will be emailed to everyone. Your new roommate cannot begin residing in the rental property until this form is signed and returned to Son-Rise, or you will be in violation of your lease.
- Your new roommate will not pay a deposit to Son-Rise. If you desire to collect a deposit from the person moving in, you must work that out amongst yourselves.
- Whoever is vacating the property must submit a Partial Move-Out Notice to Son-Rise.